Friday, December 16, 2011

Sold!

Sold my first wool rug already.  A local merchant came in and bought it plus another rug, and 3 of my bowls to give as Christmas gifts.  That was so nice of her!  Another guy was in last week and bought 3 rugs and 1 bowl.  Looks like I better get busy. My rug basket here in the store is almost empty!  I almost hated to see that first wool one go.  Maybe I will get another one just like it started on the loom tonight!  For sure this weekend.  Got my order placed for some black and gray warp.  But I have a feeling I will be ordering more wool one of these days. 
If books don't start selling I may have to switch to rug making.  LOL
Merry Christmas to all out there lurking around!
This is one of those pre printed wall hangings that i quilted, (my first attempt at machine quilting). Then I put the batting and backing on it.  I kinda like it.  Hung it right behind my loom.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on selling so many woven pieces! Sounds like you're gonna have to put the feet to the treadles for sure! And quick! :) Good luck! And have a VERY happy holiday, too!

    ReplyDelete